Educate Together Academy Trust UK offers a wide range of bespoke services to support schools development and improvement. All packages are tailored for your school to help you in your pursuit of excellence.
- Ethical and intercultural education consultancy - We work with our partners to deliver education environments that cherish the identities of all children, irrespective of their background. This can involve the design of the learning environment, content of curriculum, school plans and all school relationships eg. pupil, parents and staff.
- Leadership and management support - We have experienced school support professional who can empower school leaders to initiate change and improvement. This highly skilled work concentrates on improving the relationships within the learning environment to affirm standards and spur on continuous improvement.
- Management training - We provide customised management training courses for your school. This is suited to organisations with a high level of volunteer management, where a need has arisen to recruit in order to balance the skills set of the governance structure.
- Ethos Evaluation - We help school communities and management bodies to assess their own practice against their stated aims. Our expertise is in helping schools improve all their relationships so they can become vibrant learning communities.
- Building clusters and peer support - We can support a group of schools (either state or independent) to create effective peer-to-peer clusters and/or dynamic networks.
New School Establishment
- Planning - Our experienced schools development team can assist in planning schools provision, demographic trend analysis, parental preference surveys and schools needs projections.
- School design - Our team has established over 50 new schools in the past ten years, some of which have won architectural awards for outstanding design. We can assist in the specification and design of your school building to ensure you create an inspiring learning environment.
- Implementation - Our development officers can take a new project from infancy to adulthood. They manage state and community relationships, planning and building, recruitment of staff and management, media and public relations to ensure that the school opens efficiently and maximum social impact.
- Strategic planning - We can assist educational movements or networks in setting challenging and realistic strategic goals. Involving sophisticated theory of change studies and intensive support of key leadership personnel, we can offer our experience for transformative change.